Everyone feels pain. But surely after suffering satisfaction arrive. Even with studying or other ordeals. With life, it's like that for everyone. If we can beat the pain, on the other side, a rainbow of happiness awaits us. That will definitely become a treasure.
I should believe in that. When my confidence seems to disappear, I will look for the place where I can do the best I can. From now on, I will not vent my anger on others and I will take things lightly.
Because everyone takes things step by step. No matter how little the matter is, I want to be able to do well, I don't want to disappoint my parents. The feelings of everyone being satisfeid & being disappointed in me stays deep in my heart. I don't even know what I am here for. Nevertheless, I decided to accept the fact, I can't give up.
As I think of the future, the tears will come out. Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don't even have the right to dream. As I think about the past, the tears will come out again. Where should I head towards? Even if there isn't an answer, I'll feel better by writing it down. I've looked for a pair of helping hands. But I couldn't feel them, couldn't see them. I only face towards the darkness and hear the sound of my hopeless screams. I at a loss of what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment