Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hello people.
Well, nothing much to say these few days.
I'm still praying for Grace.
Let's all pray for her. (:


Anyway, today did a stupid act.
When I went home today, I went inside the lift with a guy.
The guy asked me which floor and I replied "10th floor please, thank you."
& then he pressed the 6th floor for him and the 10th floor for me.
In the end, the 6th floor reached already & I went out with him.
& He was like staring at me yeh!
Initially I didn't know it was the 6th floor because the lift was quite long,
& worse still I was wondering "oh, my neighbour change their window grills it looks so much new!"
Until I realise that oh, it was the 6th floor, & I had to climb up to my own floor storey -.-
What a dumb person I am.
Haha.
I think the person must be thinking, "Why did this person bluff me, say going to the 10th floor but alight at the 6th floor"
Haha.
Because I was too engross in my own world :D:D:D:D


Nothing much too.
Went to Jurong Gardens School today
The kids there are cute & warmth too :D:D:D:D
Though did not interact with the kids, the kids whom I walked past was already waving to us.
Felt very welcome there. (:
I love that place. (:


"Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times."
-Anon


tkcare, oneandonly-grace
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment