Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello everyone, I'm back.
Actually I'n not supposed to be blogging. I've promised Angelia to finish studying my physics today & I'm gonna proved to her. Well, too much information to remember so I'm slacking for a while now. =/

Anyway, just an update over this weekend:

Monday, 14April2008
Nothing much actually, just a visit to the dentist. Had extraction, but I swore it wasn't that pain actually. But the information given may scare you abit yeah. Other than that was still fine.(:
At least, I'll not have extraction again in the near time. Oh good(:

Tuesday, 15April2008
Couldn't remember what happen on that day. Perhaps nothing much in particular?

Wednesday, 16April2008
Oh god, PE was a slacker. Did not even play any of the games. Was too lazy to do so hur. LOL

Thursday, 17 April2008
Today! Nothing much. No ASAP for chem. Went out to eat with Angelia & Jasmine. They started talking about braces thingy again. Both of them wanted to do & I think they are going to drag Shin with them? Cause Ching has alr done & I'm on my way to doing.! LOL. It's so lame I know.
Nothing much alr then!
Oh ya, Happy birthday to YiS. 15yrs of friendship alr. Remembered we first met since we were ard 18mths and moving on to the same kindergarten, same pri sch. Although we are in different sec sch, we are still having the same tuition classes. So, I think the friendship bond is still there. 15yrs is hard to come by yeah, where on earth can you know a friend for 15yrs? Almost there. But, good luck in your upcoming chinese o lvl. That goes to the rest of my friends too!

*Well, seeing everyone studying makes me freaked out. Oh gosh, I'm so stressed by it can. Mid-yr, O lvl when is studying ever gonna stop. I think I'll die out of exhaustion one day. I'm so tired. I just wanna take a break. A really good break. But that day can never happen. I know. It's just my wishful thinking on my part. Spent too much time here alr. Shall get back to studying.
Tkcare everyone.

With love,
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment