Monday, August 11, 2008

Hey People.(:

Luckily I updated today, tmr will be a mth that I haven't been blogging. LOL

okay okay, let's talk about the recent updates alright? See how much I can remember?

Firstly, eek, my school did not celebrate national day. Just asking the UG members to bring the state flag in is considered celebrating -.-
Okay, speechless. Last yr of JSS and they give us this type of celebration~ whatever~

nxt nxt, BBQ at angelia's house (:
shin, ching & me went there at 1plus~
played pictionary and studied too(:
then fetch ppl outside with hazel and then bbq started
ppl went to drink beer & wine. whoa gone crazy le..
the guys esp...
all like pervert.
edmund face was red likeeeeeeeeeeeee ______. LOL
James was crazy likeeeeeeeeeeee ________. LOL
fun i guess(:
didnt even watch ndp parade lah. =x

ah ha!
olympics!
yeh!
the opening was super duper fun!
super duper cool!
whoa. im loss for words.
our chinese culture, be proud of it:D:D:D:D
I think im addicted to olympics now, i keep watching.
i just <3 olympics. 4 yrs once yeh! Must watch! (:
okay that's all; back to watching (:

with love,
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment