Monday, October 06, 2008

Whoa, I told myself nt to use the com, and see what happens.
I'm deceiving myself man.
Oh get a hang on it.

You know.
Initially talked to zhen yu, felt better, found some motivation.
But then..
Now its gone again.

Seriously, I'm back to depression mood I guess.
Did many stupid things today.
Went for dental, then the stupid things started happening.
1. I thought I saw zhen yu & wanted to go up and said hi,
then the guy turn ard and I realised it wasn't him,Thank god I didnt said hi or else..
god knows what happen yeh?
2. After that on the way home, I saw the thingy said 1 more min the train towards Boon Lay comes. So following the typical Singaporean, I just chiong chiong chiong and nvr see properly and see a train came and quickly just rush into it. It was then when it said nxt stop Tanjong Pagar then I realised I boarded the wrong side! Oh goodness, how silly can I get.

Anw, my bro got stuck in the lift today! hahah.(:
I just found it funny, no offence.
Alright I'm just talking abt random things again.

Andand,
I seriously have all my energy burnt out alr I guess. I find mmy efforts all going down the drain. I'm being so pessismistic now. left with a few more days with a whole pile of notes on your desk, and then how to continue when you know the efforts you put in wont show any results or improvement at all. How?
Tell me please. How? How?

OH well,
After this, I have to meet up with lots & lots & lots of people.
I hope I will survive and conquer all odds.
Give me the strength please.

No comments:

Post a Comment