Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1 day left!

Hmm, it's been 15 days since I last blogged.
So sry, haven't been actively blogging, so for now, I'm just going to sum up the past 15 days. I'll try to rmb if I can.

1. China people came for an exchange programme. All of them including the teachers had not been oversea before, how lucky I am to be able to go oversea as often as I want. Cherish what you have people! (:

2. Been to dental. Still alright, hope I can take off my braces asap! PS, must be faster than yanshin & angie. heh xD

3. Been having moodswings & insomnia lately. For the past 3 consecutive days, I've been sleeping after 1am. Idk why I can't sleep, I'm really really tired, but yet, I can't get to sleep! D:

4. Results sucked. Yes, I know I am better than some of them. But don't compare with those lower than you, compare with those who are better than you! Haiz! I think I'm like seriously stress ttm! D:

5. Met up with my dearest yanshin today! Love you ttm! <3

That's all, I'm tired now /:

PS, tmr there;s a lot of things coming up.
- F.T island 3rd album realease.
- Harry Potter show coming up.
- Lastly my bro's bdae. So i'll advance it here and wish him a happy birthday! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment