Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Konichiwa!
Yan Shin borrowed a jap book ytd..
Haha.(:
I think she is learning it now
LOL.

Anyway, chatted with both my gors ytd night.
& then they told me about their experience.
Kenneth ones was so so so so detailed.
At first listen to my other gor de nt so worried, but after listening to his, I'm thinking of changing my mind alr.
LOL

Well, sigh.
I'm still in a state of confusion lah.
You asked me & I can only say my mind is complete blank =/
But I made a deal with gor.
haha!
But i'm still real real terrified & scared lehx. =x

I think i really really have to overcome this hurdle.
This is the major obstacle to go through first. =x
sigh.
Just wish me luck though.
For those who knows what im talking about :D:D:D:D

"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats."
-Howard Aiken


tkcare, oneandonly-grace
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment