oh my gosh, I haven't been blogging for long. LOL
okays, i'm so sry, i have been super duper busy lah...
Oh yeh, i'll just recap what i had the past few wks yeh?
oh well, forget it, i can't think of any lah.
Hahas.
Okay okay, this few wks is just concentrating on SPA because its next wk. Jiayou ppl.
Its gonna be the last spa so let's work hard.
And its just studying and studying.
oh yah, tmr is speech day.
All UG and performing ppl jiayou, esp the sec4s. this is gonna be your last one.
Do it once, make it right and give it your best shot yeh. (:
So that's all I suppose.
Ahh, I'm so upset with myself.
I really want to study but i keep procrastinating and I havent really started yet. Ms tang says we must study 4hrs a day if not sth's really wrong with you.
And i guess im one of that, sth is wrong with me.
Motivation, i need you. where are you!?!?!
Oh god, pls help me....
I want to motivate and i have to...
hahas.
hmm, today assembly was hilarious, we were suppose to sing the song 'one' for the musical and the classess 4/3,4/4.4/5 and the teachers were so high lah. it was fun. haha
okay let me see what i can recall some more.
Oh yeh, banding for eng stream. not bad i would say. at least i have learn more eng compo techniques now. i want to master them and do them well :D
okay thats all, work hard ppl. :D
with love,
gRace"]
No comments:
Post a Comment