Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hmm! Post 330 :D

Life's been rather busyyyy for me.
Well, who doesn't for a JC person?
At least for me, I'm abit luckier than most of my classmates who are taking science stream because they have lecture/block/class test or even quiz.
Till now, they've had uncountable test alr.
How I pity them. =/

Anyway, some random updates about my life.
- Got to know ZiJie quitted JC and went into poly alr. Well, at least he has found what he has wanted and has not wasted his 2 yrs. Of course, it's abit sad, but looking on the brighter side, at least this easy-going guy has finally got his own freedom.
- Attended CSL camp and it was reallyyyyyyy interesting esp the part where it was disabled lunch. Got to experience the life of being blinded and being born without limbs and had to go through the process of eating, changing, all the basic necessities everyday throughout their lives. It wasn't really easy. So to sum it up, I salute them.
- Finally test is coming up for me(maths & CLL)!
- And! There's dental tmr at 5pm.
Zzzz.
This timing! -.- But there's no other timing for me alr. My timetable seriously sucks la. Why have so many breaks? I rather nt have them T.T
- PW results out on thursday. Congrats to people who have obtained their desired results. (:

So yeh, this is my boring life? Happy?
Oh I forgt!
Birthday people!
4/4 - Raymond & Vivian
5/4 - Lai Yee
6/4 - Cass's mom
7/4 - Cassandra
8/4 - Jialing's dad
9/4 - My dad

HAHA! So happy birthday to you people! May you have peace and stay healthy always!

It's a rather long post.
Tmr is sch time now!
Rather happy and sad!
Happy to see my friends
Sad to interact with some people whom I don't want to. I mean, its nt that I don't want to interact with them. Opportunities are given to you alr, we have alr suggested how to improve your basic english alr. During civics, we gave you the chance to speak, then why aren't you not starting to take the initiative to try speak. If you carry on like that, who will be able to help you if you don't even wanna try to help or try to speak in the first place! -.-

That's all.
& I'm proud to say, i've been quite productive studying these few days.
I'm happy&satisfied.
Thus, I conclude, I'm nt a slacker person unlike someone. tsktsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment