A week is over!
Rah, lessons are still perfectly fine.
I passed my CLL test.
Finally for the first time ever.
I should be happy, although its just a mere pass.
Whatever, at least i've improved from the previous test.
Grace Jiayou!
&& Rah, Imma getting a lil irritated with my class? /:
&& I feel that talking to my CT is very useful, i doubt he will even care.
I rather go talk to Ms tang lah~! Seriously.
He's sucha nice man!
yes totally! -.-
Go ask the others, and they will tell you what a fine guy he is.
I ain't joking.
10 out of 10 will tell you the exact things.
Trust me.
Alright, things are getting quite smoothly for me I guess?
Thats all folks, take care!
I HATE ECONS.
THAT'S FOR SURE I KNOW.
ECONS SUCKS.
OR RATHER LOVE ME ECONS, SO I CAN SCORE WELL,
ECONS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment