Well, many things have happened recently.
Good ones, bad ones.
I don't even know which to start with.
I'm really tired of everything, how I wish everything will just stop here and then I can take a good rest.
However, sometimes when I feel sick and tired of everything, I'll tell myself, what I'm facing now is only a very minimal of what the others in the 3rd world country are facing. The problems that I have now is what I can control, but to the rest, they are much worse off than me. Sigh.
Overcome to become.
How I wish I can do that.
Anw, my Nov and Dec are alr almost fully booked. I'm so dead. Booked not for studies, but for other activities. I don't even have the time for my friends, let alone studies. Time, I need you seriously. So people, hurry, book a date with me now before I have no time for you all.
Sigh Sigh Sigh.
I want to meet these peoeple personally during my nov & dec hols:-
1. You
2. Jie meis
3. Ives
4. 8 girls in TG
5. Sec sch friends
6. JJ friends
7. Medan people
8. Loads more...
So hurry, find me now and book with me a time to catch up! haha! :)
Take Care everyone!
With love,
Grace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment