Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Never-ending stuffs! :(

Post 380 :D

Argh, I thought life would be much easier after the end of promos.
I was wrong, definitely wrong.

There's OP presentation, OP I&R to be completed.
The never ending meetings.
Never ending Homeworks.
never ending tests.
Thus, this shows the link to my post title :(

Meetings:
- Tue 5pm
- Wed 4pm
- Thurs 3pm
- Fri 5pm
- Sat 8am
:(

Homework:
1. Econs
2. Math
3. Chinese
4. Chinese
and more chinese.
Bascially, to sum up, its just all the subj that I'm taking, I've got hw :(

Not to mention the surprise tests, quiz etcetc.
& the tchers are way to fast that I can't catch up with a single thing at all?!

Now, I'm starting to think that life sucks really badly.
I want to go to a place that is not filled with reality, I want to escape from reality real badly.
but can I?
How long can it last?

Sigh. FML
Life sucks. Seriously.

take care everyone!

with love,
grace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment