Sunday, November 08, 2009

Busy.Tired.Negative Thoughts.

Well, it's really been a long time since I last blogged.
It's not that I don't want to come here blogging, it's just that I don't know where to start from.
There are so many things in my mind, and things have just come and go. In a blink of an eye.

Term has already ended for us.
But to be exact, we don't have any holidays at all.
Like I've mentioned, my holidays are already fully packed.
Needless to say homework, revision. All these aren't even considered into the fully packed holidays.
Sometimes, somehow, I wonder, if I've made the right decision?
To accept or not? I really don't know.

I really don't know if it is the best that I want, sometimes I just wonder if I've made the right choice, the right decision?

Well, many positive things have happened though, but it all went too fast.
Jedan gathering was one of the recent things that have happened.
It was the most memorable camp that I've ever gone through in my whole entire life.
The people I knew didn't change, some changed, some remained.
However, how long can this go on?

On a lighter note,
Yunnan CIP trip is coming. Tons of things arent done yet.

So is my OP.
For now, I've to really concentrate on my OP and also my homework.
I've to finish all my homework by hook or by crook before I leave for China.
Someone, please drag me out to study.
I need motivation.

I need to get some life back!
Zzz.

PS, I wanted this to be a happy post, but somehow, somewhat, I couldn't bring myself to write it into a happy ending.

I'm feeling nostalgic now...
Take Care everyone.!

With love,
Grace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment