Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yunnan OICP trip 2009! <3

I'm back lovelies! :)
Went to Yunnan for OCIP from 20th to 26th November 2009.
The trip there was fun ttm.
Well, actually every trip has its own wonderful memories, the people there, the weather, the surrounding, each and everyone of us makes the trip successful.

Just like the days where I went Beijing, medan for line camp and now yunnan for CIP.
Each trip has its own wonderful memories.
Needless to say, the trip this time round was wonderful too!
Yup, my impression of them have changed and I'm glad too! I love the people who made this trip possible.

To all those who are going back to their hometown, bon voyage! And have fun! :D

Alright, now reality sets in, the harsh reality is back again.
Once again, we are all back into the fast pace life in Singapore.
In a few days, I'll be in Taiwan, to experience a whole new environment, to let myself immerse into a new change. Let me get adapted into the life of a new person.

And once again, I hesitated to be or not to be an OGL. But i've already made up my mind.
If others can, why can't I?
I should learn to cope with myself. Learn it.
I read an exerpt from my blog, and it made me set on the decision.

"I feel that life is a torture now, to be surrounded by all muggers, to be facing all the stress and compeition! Life has to go on, I know. But as life go on, I too want my friendship to go on. I don't want to grow up next time, thinking back that studies have made my friendship to be broken. I don't want studies to be that factor that stops me and my friends from meeting each other again. "

So now, I don't want studies to be the factor that once again stops me from being an OGL.
I do want to be an OGL, who doesn't want?
Although I dislike the way they run camps, but we have to adapt to the way people do things, we cannot force people to move on in our way. Change for the better, not for the worse. So if I do not be an OGL, I know I will regret. Therefore, I do not want the regretness to lie within me for the rest of my life.

I want to look back next time and tell myself that my youth years has been a wonderful one.
From the camps to the overseas trip to being an OGL, I've never regretted all these while. Now, I will make the difference. Likewise, I dont want studies to be the factor that ruin my friendship, that ruin my days where I had fun. I will want to adapt, and I will learn. I don't want studies to once again be that factor that because of studies, I cannot do other things.
Think again: If others can, why can't I?

Take Care!

With love,
grace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment