Alright.
That was what angelia told me to speak instead of okay.
I don't know why.
LAUGH OUT LOUD.
Today.
I really cannot stand ms seeto.
Which teacher will give pupils notes after she finishes going through them?
I thought they will only give them before the chapter?
I just cannot stand her method of teaching.
Im going to die in geography unless some kind soul will help me =x
So just heard some news regarding npcc.
I do not think its appropriate to write it here.
So you can ask me if you want.
Meanwhile, there is dry practice which means gun shooting practice tml.
oh my god.
I have serious phobia in carrying guns, and batons.
But I love rifle.
Because you are holding the rifle and you feel a sense of security.
As for gun, I just do not know why I so scared something will happen.
Just wish me luck anyway.
And when I was chatting with my gor(which i do not want to reveal his name to respect his privacy) just now, I realise that once your birthday is over,and once you get older, you age more and your memory just deteroriate more and you get short term memory. This is no good.
He forgot what I told him just yesterday -.-
its alright, I will tell him ltr (:
See what a good godsis i am (:
That's all for today I guess.
Going to eat my dinner now. (:
take care everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment