Monday, January 15, 2007

hello everyone.
I am back to blogging.
Well, do not ask me why my blog was on hiatus for the past few wks.
I do not owe you an explanation neither do I need you to tell you the reason.
The only clue I can give you perhaps is when you read my blog from today onwards,
you may see some dramatic changes in the entries or I would say in me.

First things first.
Happy birthday to dear dear ching yee(saturday),
my gor kenneth tang(sunday)
& lastly my jie yan shin! which is today!
so all in all,
fifteen years of journey & may all your wishes come true.

Next.
Well.
went to the parliament house today.
Im too tired to blog about it
because today was quite sick I would say.
My head was feeling giddy the whole day & I was shivering all the way.
So just tell you all that Im quite sorry.

Or maybe I would say that since the start of sec 3 life,
Ive been feeling quite stress up with cca,academic & the others.
Maybe just let me think through my thoughts.
If you want to ask me, maybe I can tell you
but I will only see the conditions I would say.
As in how close you are to me & then I will tell you.
But if you are my elder god bro or sis,
I will tell you surely.

That's all for today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment