Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello everyone!
This is the 197 post!
Awwwww.. it's so sad, if I've posted the last few days, I can celebrate my 299th post now! :D:D:D:D
Looks like I'm going to celebrate it after my end of year exams because I'm going on hiatus now!
So people, for these few weeks when I'm not here, don't miss me yeh :D
Tkcare and tag-ged me more.
Wish you all good luck for your exams and endure for a few more weeks.
I'll be back on the 12th Oct, WAIT FOR ME :D:D:D:D

Anyway, if you all are still not sure what chapters are tested for the end of year exams, I'm going to be a kind kind kind kind soul and tell you all over here! :D
Anyway, I suppose you all know the day,date and time right? Up till now, you should know it thus I'm only going to write what is being tested. It is only the chapters or topics, not word by word alright? :D

ENGLISH:
- English compo paper 1
- English compo paper 2

CHINESE:
- Should be what your chinese teacher told you I guess, cause mine is different from yours

E MATH:
- Chapter 1-10

A MATH:
- Chapter 1-13

PHYSICS:
- Chapter 1-11
- Chapter 13

CHEMISTRY:
- Chapter 1-17

SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Chapter 2,3,4,6

HISTORY:
- Chapter 2,3,4,5

CORE GEOGRAPHY:
- Topic 2,3,4

So that's for all people! Jiayou alright!
That shall be the end of my last post!
See you all soon :D:D:D:D

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
-Proverb


tkcare, oneandonly-grace
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment