Monday, September 10, 2007

It was the start of a new day. I was not given much choice over what time I wanted to wake up. Early in the morning before the sun shone onto the island, my alarm clock which i setted overnight woke me up from my sweet dreams. I knew it was 5.25am. Forcing my eyes to open, I stretched myself lazily and proceeded to the bathroom. Then, I was getting myself changed, all soon to go. Before I stepped out of the house, I took my breakfast which was to provide me my main energy for the long, tiring day. I hasten up my pace and before I could even catch my breath, the bus came. The bus moved steadily as I saw Jia Xin. I was deciding whether to fill up the empty seats. Within seconds, my decision was made - I chose not to. All too soon, the journey came to an end as it reached its destination - the interchange. Unexpectedly, Ives was already waiting for us. Her face soon turned into anger as she waited for me for quite long.

As we boarded the next bus again, we chatted about our holidays. The bus soon reached our destination and there, a massive crowd of students alighted from the bus and made their way into the school. We made our way to the crowd and climbed the "never-ending" staircase. It was an exercise from today again and it was a tiring one for us. In a blink of an eye, lessons started with the clouds turning grey as though they pitied us for having lessons early in the morning already. Lessons first started with a complicated but challenging test. Time flew past quickly, and the next moment we knew, it was home sweet home! Everyone packed their bags quickly and rushed to the bus stop. In a short time, the class was empty. Jia Xin, Ives and I too boarded the bus back home and left our ways to our house, at the same time, reminiscing about the adventure and to complete our homework when we reachd home.

But here I am, blogging about my school life! That's all for today, and before I knew, time really fly past quickly and I have to get going! So enjoy yourselves people! Before I end off, here's a quote for you:

"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
-Joan Borysenko


tkcare, oneandonly-grace
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment