Saturday, September 08, 2007

It was raining heavily early in the morning. My father woke me up as he taught I had piano lessons today. Realising I had no lessons today, he decided not to disturb me but rather let me go back into my dreamland again. However, I forced myself to open my eyes and took a lazy glance at the alarm clock. There it shown: 7.30am. Hurriedly, I lifted myself from my comfortable bed, landed myself on the hard ground and changed quickly as I thought my father was going to work in a short moment. I wanted to sleep abit longer because the weather was so cooling and the bed was inviting me as it stated there: Hurry! Come on and sleep now. However, I could not as I promised my father that I would have breakfast with him today thus I asked him to give me a few minutes grace before leaving the house.

On the way to the coffeeshop, all I could see was blur images of the people. Upon reaching there, a massive crowd descended into the coffeeshop. Although it was raining heavily, business was not affected and the coffeeshop was still noisy as ever with the aunties and uncles shouting and ordering for their drinks and food. As my parents and I settled for a place, a strong smell was coming into my direction - the smell of noodles. Without any hesitation, I went to order the bowl of noodles. As I began chewing the noodles, there was a strong sense of satisfacion. Few will ever understand this love-hate relationship between the eater and the eaten. With a full belly, I left the coffeeshop and headed for home. Sweating body satiated, I leaned on the comfortable sofa and reminisicing about the good times I had with my parents at the coffeeshop and finally setting my eyes on the newspaper.

Aha! How was the composition about my day in the morning? Comments pls! =] I'll try to write more if I have the time and so sorry, today's entry was about myself again as I couldn't think of what topic to write. As you see, a good topic is not always everyday thus the cream of the crop perhaps will come out once in a month? Yupp, I'll write a good topic once in a month and if I have the time, I'll write more but my entries would most probably be in composition format so as to improve my english!

One more day to school reopen!
3 more weeks to exams!
21 more days to exams!
504 more hours to exams!
30 240 more minutes to exams!
1 814 400 more seconds to exams!

So people, feel the stress now? Getting more tense up? So better start studying now and don't procrastinate like me yeh! xD It's alright I'll catch up soon next week I hope. So that's all for my post now! Have a nice day ahead today! :D:D:D:D

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
-Robert Byrne


tkcare, oneandonly-grace

gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment