Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello people!

I have the urge to blog today!
I know I shouldn't, but I have to write it down to remember this day:D

You know what?
I walked back home from Jurong Sec, then to hui hsing house, then to Jurong Point to meet my mum.
Woah.
Yeah, nothing great actually.
but to me, it's an achievement, consider the fact that I've never walked home from Jurong before.
LOL.
So yeah, a historyxD
haha:D:D:D:D

Together with huihsing, the walk seems so short~
around 30-40min only?
I'm loving it.
Cause I love walking rather than running~
So people, call me for hiking next time.(:

Anyway, my appointment changed to 2.30pm
Awww... but it's alright, we'll go in the morning then I'll go for my appointment.
So far, katherine & shin & ives are going I think.
So people, inform me if you want to go SP :D
That's all.

with love,
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment