Updates, Updates! :D:D:D:D
Thursday May 22 2008
Well, basically lessons all the way.
1st period[1 and 1/2 hour]: HMT because the others were mugging seriously for their O level mother tongue, so we had to accompany them.
2nd period[1 hour]: Any other subj
Break for 1/2 hour
3rd period[1 and 1/2 hour]: Any other subj
Lunch for 1/2 hour
4th period[1 and 1/2 hour]: Any other subj
These goes on all the way until holidays, together with 4/3, 4/4, 4/5 at the pbl studios most of the time.
Friday May 23 2008
Lessons were different. The whole school got to go to the field for a whole family phototaking. I would say hilarious man. Those people wearing RED BLAZERS were to form the word JSS. While the rest were just background. Our class was the first to go, so we had to stand under the HOT HOT HOT HOT SUN for the whole hour.
The photoshot took 3 mins, the arrangement for whole school to go there took an hour.
But it's fun, memories I would say?
Saturday May 24 2008
Last tuition lesson together with YS. He's not joining anymore. Take Care yeah?
Jia You in everything you do. :D:D:D:D
Sunday May 25 2008
Bro left for vietnam early in the morning. Bon voyage!!! (:
My new nephew is one month's old. Nicholas Lim.
Yeah, he's cute.
Went Safra to celebrate his birthday, then played with my other newphews - Edrick & Fedrick.
Nice and simple name right? How to remember them? See the E & F?
E comes first so Edrick is the older one.
F comes later so Fedrick is the younger one.
So cool right?!?!?
But I prefer Fedrick! LOL
Also, i messaged others to wish them good luck for their exams tmr, and lovell was the only one so calm & confident lah, He said "don't worry, everyone will do their best, do it once & make it right"
haha!
then Johnathan & kian ann said "aiya, i think i can prepare to take again alr."
!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?
Look at the contrast!
Monday May 26 2008
O level mother tongue, good luck people!
But I didn't take, I went...
Outing with cliques!! Fun, Fun, Fun! [ANGELIA, JASMINE, YAN SHIN & CHING YEE]
Haha.
Met up at JE interchange. As usual, jas was the latest one.
I missed the bus, roar-ed!
If not I will be early too =/
So train-ed down to Doby Gaut to watch Iron man. It's cheap there cause student's rate. (:
Then to harbour front & Vivo to shop before setting off to korean bbq.
Jas couldn't join us after that. But had lots of fun eating korean bbq.
Anyway, had a nice day today. It was super duper lots of fun.
I enjoyed alot. Let's study hard now, and we shall go out again after O's! :D:D:D:D
Tuesday May 27 2008
Nothing much, my bro's coming back tmr.
yayness, look forward to seeing him.
I miss-ed him. LOL (:
with love,
gRace"]
No comments:
Post a Comment