Monday, June 02, 2008

Apparently, some people are so kay-poh.
Why must they go care about what other people are doing?
Yeah, it is for public to see, but can't you just read and keep it to yourself?
People are nv betray you and you go betray people.
Fine, go ahead and betray, go ahead and be the 'guai' person.
I'm never going to help you again.

Forget it,
don't let these type of people spoil my posts.
Anyway, going to SP open house tmr.
Looking forward to it, hope SP doesn't disappoint me. :D
After that will head down to appt, well I think I'm going there myself,
cause Ives told me she won't go with me le, kat can't make it tmr so maybe YK & shin?
Yeah most probably.
Haha.
Alright very random ending today, no mood to blog.

It's the june holidays but I don't feel the atmosphere of being holiday.
Well, it's the same people are prolly gonna complain that holidays must go back to sch, exams standard are being difficult etc.
People are just people, like to complain.
Can't they just accept for who we are and what we are?

Sometimes, just think of the people living in the third world country and we will feel fortunate to live in Singapore, lest complain about those unnecerssary things.
People just think of how lucky you are being born with no disability or better still born in Singapore. Cherish what you have and don't waste it.

with love,
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment