Woohoo, so I'm back.
Went SP yesterday.
Met up tgt with the rest at jp, Ives Yap ShiQi was late.
Super super super super late~
Yeah, so train-ed down to Dover.
Got fascinated by the courses and the place of course.
They actually got lecturers to explain to us ya' know?!?!
Unlike RP =/
Oops.
It's like we just said we are interested in this course and they said
Wait, they will get the lecturer who is in charge of this course to explain in detail to us.
Whoa, wow. Impressed :D:D:D:D
Got interested in a few of the courses, but I'm still deciding which to choose =/
haha.
But one thing about SP is that the place is too big!!!!
Can faint man~
My leg was alr super tiring and I wanted to find a place to sit, so we went to find the canteen.
And there was so many canteen lah!~
Canteen 1-6 I think. But the canteen is all over the place and we nearly got lost finding the canteen, ended up YK even had to ask where is the canteen.
LOL
And finally we figured our way and found the canteen and I was screaming like mad.
Omg... So embarrassing man.
But haiz, I was just too tired lah, what to do? LOL
So ate and me and Shin train-ed down to my appt.
She was kind enough to acc me, thanx yeah? :D:D:D:D
LOL
The rest went home~
Nvm, so appt.
Yeah, nt that bad. just that he tightened it for me and during that time it was painful.
But after that not that painful alr, just uncomfortable.
Yeh. So well, the pain is still bearable? Hope so. Haha.
So sry, abrupt ending, not sure how to end though =/
with love, gRace"]
No comments:
Post a Comment