I know I haven't been blogging for days. =/
So sorry.
Okays, a few things to share.
EVERYONE HAS TO WATCH CHANNEL U SUNDAY JUNE 15 U ARE THE ONLY ONE [唯我独尊] BECAUSE 5566'S ZAX WANG REN FU & JASON WANG SHAO WEI ARE GOING TO BE ONE OF THE JUDGES! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! :D:D:D:D
I'm going crazy xD
Firstly is a mail, but it is in chinese, for those who can't understand, I'm truly sorry. =/
学生是天才也!
老师问学生: 人生自古谁无死...你接下一句!
学生答: 人生自古谁无屎, 有谁大便不用纸!
老师很生气. 叫学生罚站.
隔年, 老师又问回同样的问题...(人生自古谁无死...你接下一句!)
学生回答他:
人生自古谁无 屎, 有谁大便不用纸.
若君不用卫生纸, 除非你是用手指.
老师很生气, 又叫学生罚站!
老师看见窗外下着雪, 就遗憾的说:
天上下雪不下雨, 雪到地上变成雨. 雪变雨来多麻烦,为何当初不下雨...
学生又回复老师:
老师吃饭不吃屎, 饭到肚里变成屎. 饭变屎来多麻烦,为何当初不吃屎...
老师当场晕倒!!!
It's funny isn't? Haha. -.-
I know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up is...
Another thing on mistakes.
Mistakes.
What they actually mean in your eye?
If a barber makes a mistake,
It's a new style.
If a driver makes a mistake,
It is a new path .
If a engineer makes a mistake,
It is a new venture.
If parents make a mistake,
It is a new generation.
If a politician makes a mistake,
It is a new law.
If a scientist makes a mistake,
It is a new invention.
If a tailor makes a mistake,
It is a new fashion.
If a teacher makes a mistake ,
It is a new theory.
If our boss makes a mistake,
It is a new idea
If you make a mistake,
It is a 'Mistake'.
So sometimes, we just have to accept them. Mistakes are sometimes inevitable. But face it if you met one. Once you learn from it, promise youself not to commit it again. Perhaps, don't think about it so much, just think about it another way right? :D:D:D:D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up, is Wei Qi's quiz.
She really tagged me. I thought I saw wrongly.
LOL!
Instructions: Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question to make it a total 20 questions.Then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of your post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she have been tagged. Whoever does the tag, would get blessing from all.
1. Do you wish to get married?
Perhaps? When the time is right. :D
2. What is your favourite animal?
Oh only 2! Penguins & Dolphins. They are loved.<3
3. Who is the person you trust the most?
It's for me to know, for you to find out. =/
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Well, it depends on the situation, where I am in, and who are my audience. :D
5. Who is the person that you confide in?
I hardly confide in anyone, because I don't want to add my burdens onto others. =/
6. Are you satisfied with yourself?
Why not? Nobody's perfect anyway. :D
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Things that I cherish most, myself, Mother Earth? :D
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Maybe? =]
9. Have you broken someone's heart that he tried to commit suicide?
Nope, and I think I'll scold that person like mad if he tried to commit suicide because of me. This shows that he is very timid and he's not even fit to be living, having to commit suicide over small matters. If its fated to be yours, then it will be yours. Why keep thinking over it?
10. What do you like about yourself?
I like who I am now.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
I do not need to say out, because my other half will naturally knows what I expect from him. :D
12. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Well I do, but do you?
13. Do you treasure your family?
Definitely.
14. What do you dislike the most?
Hmmm, perhaps I try not to think about disliking because nobody is perfect in this world and we should give people a chance when they make mistakes. =]
15. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Those who knows I need help will naturally be there for me. :D
16. What do you regret most in life?
Why should I tell you?
17. What kind of friends do you hope to be in your friend's eye?
-to be replaced with another question-
18. Do you love your friends?
Definitely!(:
19. Which date you like the most?
My birth date. 27/3.
20. If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
May your dream come true too:D
21. Replace question:
What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My health. :D
Here are the 8 persons who are invited to do this request by me,
1. Toy Jia Ling [I'm going to make you revive your blog!]
2. Lee Mei Xuan
3. Shannon Chua Wang Ping
4. Selina Sherlyn Ali
5. Felix Nai Fa Yang
6. Loh Li Ling
7. Kenneth Tang Jian Wei
8. Chua Pei Ling
Okay people!
Longgggggggggggggggg post to make up for the past few days.
Satisfied? :D:D:D:D
Satisfied? :D:D:D:D
Enjoy!
with love,
gRace"]
No comments:
Post a Comment