Thursday, May 15, 2008

Heys people!
Went out with Ives today.
Met up & we went causeway point.
Oh, we went Republic Open House too!

I saw the courses which I'm interested in, well not bad I would say.
The PhD guy was very very very fluent in his English.
I wonder when it would be my turn.
Haha.
Nearly got lost there though, but overall the school campus is BIG.
Nvm, I shall keep that place in mind.

SP would be next I guess.
3-5June.
Anyone interested?
Guess we should be going on the 3rd since I have appointment in the morning at 9.30am.
Then we'll head down to SP when the open house is at 11am.
Yeah, that shall be it.(:
Bye people! Enjoy your last few hours.

*In memory of those victims who died innocently in Mynmar(cyclone) & China(7.9 Earthquake)
[Let us keep a minute of silence]

with love,
gRace"]

No comments:

Post a Comment