Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello!
I'm high now! (:
Let's start the day right first=]

MONDAY 1sept2008
Yay! Happy Teacher's Day to all my teachers, to all who taught me since I went kindergarten till now. :D:D:D
Went for tightening of braces today.
My mouth now hurts..Zzz...
That's all.
Fun day though.(:

TUESDAY2sept2008
Met up with yan shin today at 0930.
I was there early(:
&& there was someone who came up to me.
His name was uncle richard -.-
He was a pastor and he tried to introduce christianity to me.
OMG.
Luckily halfway through, jun wei called me and saved me. LOL
Although I told him to end the call(I seem bad =x;So sry!) but I called him later.
AND the pastor said I was well-mannered to reject a person call -.-
-laughs-
Then the person started 'brainwashing' me again until my saviour came!
Yan Shin! She actually told the person off. Okay, politely told the person we have to go. LOL(Now i know why ppl say she is fierce. LOL)
But thanks to her, I was freed. haha
After meeting yan shin, we went to the library at exactly 10am.
And we thought we were kiasu enough to go at the exact times.
Who knows, nt only aunties or uncles, even youths, to the extend typical singaporeans were so kiasu!
All the tables and chairs seats were taken up at exactly 10am. -.-
*faints.

Finally found a place to sit!
Shocked when nurul called. LOL
She was so scary when she knew the surroundings ard me but idk where was she.
Then saw jiawei & glenn tgt.
They actually went to the library. But to play PSP -.-
Then funny was leonard msg and asked what time was the meeting. So i told him 10am and he msg-ed me at 11am to ask me if he was late -.- FUnny lah!
So he rush rush rush and came here ard 1pm.
WHy all the guys like to come here at 1pm? LOL
OHOHOH! Leonard slpt for 20hrs today you know! 20hrs wow! go break his record! haha.

Okay, then he was hungry. Me too.
haha.
Ate lunch.
-skip-
-skip-
-skip-
Then yan shin lost her paper.
Search Search Search longlonglonglong time, then leonard says is with him -,-
Super funny can. Okay I think if you were there then you will know. Haha.
Then goinng home, yan shin lost one of her slipper!
SHe told me her first reaction was she couldnt go home. Haha.
Search; Really thorough search,
whole grp - lovell, me, jiawei, glenn, yanshin, leonard, nurul
keep searching & laughing at the same time.
Panick lah!
then i went to look ard then in the end i found it in lovell's bag.
I was shocked~
Cause i pull his bag and then suddenly a green thingy pop out and is yan shin's shoe.
Hidding in lovell bag!
the whole grp laugh until~ I couldnt stand up to go toilet -.-
Can you imagine how hilariouis it was?! Okay, i know you won;t know.
We kept disturbing other people cause of our laughter =x
I think we laugh alot today.

omg, the final conclusion was lovell & leonard cannot be tgt! There was one part abt lim bong becoming lim ping. omg -.- laughs-.
The 2 Ls. Cause I can really go crazy sitting with them. Keep laughing lah!
Omg.
Leonard can be joker, lovell his assistant. Haha.
okay thats all. Im laughing as im typing this post.
Really crazy me. Influence-ed alr. Laugh out loud.:D

Tmr appt again,
Thur out with 4/4peeps.
Fri tuition.
wow.
there goes my holidays.
it wasnt meant to be a holiday anyway. (:

PS I know you will find my blog.
PS Micheal Phelps is still cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment