Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Post 246:D
whoa. super slow right? =/

today!
whoa singapore is super small!
today went for appt again then on the way while crossing the overhead bridge,
a lady in front of me was walking reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow.
So, i decided to overtake her and i found out that she was my 2nd aunt!
So coincidental(:

She was also going somewhere near there and I offered to acc her after my appt but she kindly rejected me.
Seeing that she was alone, i told myself i will go find her after my appt.
But I shld have brought her in first before i went for my appt. Even if late also nvm de lah right? =x
Haiz.
Should have done that. =x
After my appt, i went to look ard for her, but i couldnt find her so i went back home.
Feel so guilty =x

Okay, someone is feeling depressed now at this moment. Cheer up okay? (You know who you are. :D:D:D:D)

Ohoh, I just heard some news abt nxt fri..
I hope it isnt true.
But what if its true? which shld i go?
If i choose A, B is gonna be super upset & disappointed and vice versa. How?
Haiz.
Give me a solution.
Give me some advice please.
In a dilema. Why must I always make such impt decision?!?!
*sad & depressed*

and omg,
I havent really studied since last thur.
Omg.
Grace you better buck up!
Slap yourself please and buck up.
Yeh, i ought to slap myself to wake myself up.
Procrastination sucks. Seriously.
Someone scold her quick and motivate her!
omg. im loss for words.......
Pissed off now I think.

*please talk to me and tell me what to do.
i have too many things on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment