Arghh, it's been a wk since I blogged.
Yes, I shld be blogging now, ppl are nagging alr=/
And what's worse is, I forgt what happend the past one wk.
Shall only recapped on the recent ones I guessed?
Now, while waiting for my hair to dry, hmmm, let's see what happen.
I think i only rmbed ytd&today =x
ytd was released of A lvl results day. I think my sch did pretty badly? I shan't comment too much on it I guess..
Then had admin og 3 dinner with Andy&Mildred(Our OGLs). Ahh, though it was only a few of us, nevertheless, we had fun! :D:D:D:D
Yes! haha.
What i hated most was the long waiting times! ):
&& I saw Jiaxin&Chiaheng. tsktsk xD
Today met us with valissa, peiqi, yanling. Acc them to buy somethings for our trip.
Walked quite alot!
From cityhall>marina square>victoria theatre for the play>cityhall>funan>chinatown.
Omg, kept walking! hhaa.
Anw, the paly at victoria was totally boring~
I would rate the students acting 8/10?
I would rate the plot 4/10?
Well, I think the play suits better for pri sch ppl, its nt for us at alL!
It mainly about being filial and all those. Totally nt for us aged 17 ppl -.-
Haha.
Alright, I'm super tired now. Shall stop here for now.
Have too many things to worry now, tutorials and things aren't packed yet! OMG!
Tutorials are ZZzzzzz.....
Simply hate it man..
Oh well, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment