Yes!
It's my big day today!
I know I got loads to update and finish, but well, I'm a human, not a robot, I can't finish up everything in a single day.
First up!
It's the thanking of people!
Yesssssss!
Thanks to many many who has rmb-ed my birthday, and wished me a happy birthday in one way or another, be it sms or facebk messages.
Thanks for remembering my birthday!
Thanks to
Aimee
for remembering my birthday and sms-ing me even though you are in Indonesia now. Although its an advance early message, but really thanks for remembering my birthday! (:
Thanks to
lovell.shirui.jialing.hazel.cassandra.raymond.
yanling.nurul.esther.peiqi.aunthelen.jiaxin.alvin.xinhui.
xuewei.weiqi.zeliang.limying
for the sms or even stay up late to wish me happy birthday on the dot like lovell. :D
Thanks to
raymondsee.andy.zeliang.nichole.hongyu
for the message on facebook
Thanks to
ives
for the message thru msn
Thanks to
yuhui.shirui.alvin
for the message on my tagboard
ANDANDAND
not forgetting my very very very very bestest sisters
angelia.yanshin.chingyee.jasmine
thanks thanks thanks for the cake, the design and everything was nice.
Really thank you loads from the bottom of my heart.
To all my friends out there, really thank you!
Without you, my day won't be the same! (:
Yes! Love my big day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment