Friday, June 19, 2009

3rd week gone! D:

Hmmm, 3rd wk of the hols have gone! D:
So what have I done for this past one week?

Well, on the positive side,
I managed to meet up with all my friends whom I was hoing to meet!
Family 2 gathering!
4/4'08 classmates! [Though it was the usual people, but at least we had much fun at angie's hse! :D]
Ives for K! [Yeah, almost couldnt meet her! But still managed to meet for k lunch, which I was pretty happy! & Forgot to pass her her present -.-! Rahhh!]

On the negative side,
I didn't complete any of the hw, except for chinese thesis, which I spent 3 days doing it -.-
yeap, but glad to say, it's over now for that! Yayness! :D

Oh and also, I went dental this wk!
And I got a feeling my nxt appt would be the day before my exams, and this intuition was right! Aww! Haiz, no wonder most people say a woman's first intuition is always right! D:

Now, I've to go complete my hw & revision.! And also my pw.!
My PW mates are like wth! Okay except for one.
The rest are like MIA! -.-

&& I wanna meet my girls!
yanshin,chingyee,angelia & jasmine!
I really wanna meet you!
Don't kill me if I can't
Aug 9 shall be the date we set forever :D:D:D:D
Seems weird when people may think we are crazy over National Day, but we aren't ! hahahs!

Shall go off now! :D
WHee~

No comments:

Post a Comment