Friday, June 26, 2009

Seriousness! 认真

Well, the last week of the holiday has come to an end. Frankly speaking, what have I done over the past one month in June?
2 weeks has taken up due to camps, 1 week for meet-ups and the last week of completing my homework only. Not even say revision.
This is bad! There's no holidays at all! D:
It doesn't even look like one!D:
-----------

But in the past 1/2 a yr, my life in JC was a tough one.
From the school I've chosen, from the subj combination I've chosen, and to the class I've made.
In general, my life has been full of ups and downs.
People has been criticising about the subj combi, they felt that I wasn't ready for it, and they were shock that I would be willing to take this course and compete with people from ahem, china, to be true. And the class that I've gone into, majority of them are from China.
Frankly, in my whole 16 yrs of life, my batch hasn't even met with such high calibre of students.
All of a sudden, wanting me to make friends with them was ridiculous, in fact, I was shock. I was unable to accept it for a moment. Thus, we stick with each other only.
However, since Line camp, it made me loosen up my thinking. It gave me some thorough thoughts and make me change into a more mature person.
I've learned to be more open up, to accept changes given to us and to adapt our life. I've learn that you should not force people to change, but instead, you should change for the others, to accomodate to them, and that is what I will do.
However, one thing I won't give in is the attitude they give. I'll change for them, but they of course have to change for us. I'll be hardworking like those people,! I'll be serious because i want to prove to everyone that nothing can't be accomplish. We girls will and shall do it! :D

On the other hand, I kept thinking about yanshin, angie, jas, and ching.
Throughout this june hol, i've not even seen jas, much less talk to her!
Is our friendship getting worse? Are we separating from each other alr?
We promise each other that we will meet up every year, will we be able so hold it for long?
Come to think of that, have I really forgotten my sec sch life? Have I actually move on?
To adapt into jc life? I think I'm still living in self-denial!
Memories are killing me, it is fading away from me! I don't want that to happen!

We all know that we all like to live in the past, those happy times, who doesn't!? Perhaps the now, the stress that we are all facing makes us want to escape back to the past, but time has made us moved on. I feel that though time has made us move on, it is us that do not want to move on, we want to continue living in our own happy world.! My life in Sec Sch has been a good one, with my clique being close to me, perhaps i;ve not cherish that happy moments thus i am not satisfied with myself now. Till today, we have all chosen a new route, a route which none of us are going through together. We are fighting for each of our own life, to get a place into the uni. With this, I am very afraid that during our long route, we have forgotten each other, we have lost contact with each other, even if we meet just outside, it would be a simple hi-bye. How many of us can actually find a place and sit down and chat into the wee hours? Not now I guess. I feel that life is a torture now, to be surrounded by all muggers, to be facing all the stress and compeition! Life has to go on, I know. But as life I go on, I too want my friendship to go on. I don't want to grow up next time, thinking back that studies have made my friendship to be broken. I don't want studies to be that factor that stops me and my friends from meeting each other again. I want to meet up with all of you girls. I want to be in contact with you all. But will time allow us to meet up? Will time sustain our friendship with each other. 10 years down the road, will we still be as close as last time? I hope we will. For I know that those memories are the ones that are closest to us, it is the most cherishable things in life, money cant buy, and so do us. No one can take away this friendship that once cut into my life. I hope that we will still continue to be close sisters, to bottle out our feelings and let our memories continue to live on.

不知怎么的,我突然想起好多以前的事。我们都总活在过去,或许是现在不如以前吧。或许是我不懂得珍惜现在的拥有的时间吧。我们未曾去珍惜眼前的一切。如今我们各分东西,各自为了我们的将来打拼。联络是有的,但少之又少。我很害怕,害怕有一天会跟你们失去联络,因为要在茫茫人海中与他们碰面,结识,还真不简单。也许,几年后,当我们相遇时,只是一个‘你好’和‘再见’罢了。回忆起那些在学校里的快乐时光,如今使在难以忘怀。曾经带给我们许多快乐的时候,谁会遗忘他们呢?或许是时间。时间带给我们许许多多的阻碍,她夺走了我们之间能够相处的每一份每一秒。他带给了我们许多不快乐的事,他让我们分离,让我们对彼此相处的时间少了。十年后的今天,我们还会在联络吗?我希望,还会。我真的希望。因为回忆是人拥有最珍贵的东西。你既买不到,别人也夺不走。回忆也会随着时间而变得更美好。虽然时间带给了我们美好的回忆,但我要的不只是回忆,因为回忆只能让我们去回味,去忘怀。我要的是眼前的一切,我要的是现实,我要的是我们凝固的友情。我知道,我们的友情将于时间赛跑,是时间让我们友情变成回忆,还是友情让我们在时间的分秒逼真下继续长久下去?当然,答案我们心中有数,我也希望我的答案会实现。

No comments:

Post a Comment