Friday, June 12, 2009

Back! :D

hello everyone!
I'm finally back!

9days not at home!
Rather homesick! D:
Hahs.

Firstly, LEP camp.
It sucks seriously.
Wasted my time there wanting to doze off but cant!
The feeling was super terrible!

Secondly, Medan Line Camp 2009
IT ROCKS LIKE MAD.
SERIOUSLY.
I LOVE IT,
NVR REGRETTED GOING! ;D;D;D;D;D
Medan + JJ = Jedan
Expect the Unexpected.
Yep, there's a line camp grp there, it sums up the whole 6 days.
Nothing I typed here could express my feelings towards this camp.
It was one of the most and the best camp ever in my life.

The approach by the teachers was also the first time i've ever seen in my entire life, to use the soft approach!
Photos are at fb! So do take a look at them :D
ANd also, the teachers are wayyyyy too wonderful, so much better than the china trip /:
Of course lah duhh! (:
The lyrics composed by them are equally touching!
Melted my heart that I almost teared D:

But nevertheless, the Line camp really rocks!
I miss it!
I'm sitll missing it until now!
Oh gosh!
:D

PS 2 wks of hols have gone, what have I done until now?
Nothing,
better buck up grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment