Oh man, I'm still so in the midst of hangover! :(
I really really really miss the trip a lot!
I so so so so want to go back to taiwan after my As. I'm going to persuade my parents. Really.
During these 15 days, I learnt a lot. Things that will never be found in the textbook.
I just want to thank all these people:-
虽然我的华语没有你们那么好,但是我已经尝试着去努力。
有人说,时间会冲淡一切。
有人说,虽然如此,但是我们之间的友谊仍然不会。
我想念台湾。
我想念你们。
我想念所有的一切。
小玲姐姐
谢谢你,因为有了你,我们的行程才会那么的顺顺利利。虽然你看起来温柔可爱,但是我发现你也有疯狂的一面哦!哈哈!千千万万记得要记住我。我们的友谊并不是一个结束,而是一个开始。我会永远记住你的。
仔仔
你的冷笑话。你的心肠那么的硬。但是,你的最后感言感动了我。谢谢你。你教了我们很多东西。你让我看到了台湾美丽的一面,你让我对台湾有了更深刻你印象。以后到了台湾,记得要带我到其他地方玩哦!
孤单AKA寂寞
你让我看到了台湾晚上美丽的一夜。谢谢你陪伴了我们。虽然你比较迟才来,但是你已成为了我们的一份子。若还有机会到台湾,记得一定要带我去看星星!最好看到流星雨!哈哈!
红豆姐姐
WonderGirls 的一份子!我爱你。谢谢你。我一定会记住你的。你总是在催我们要走快一点,不要我们脱队,就像我们的姐姐一样,总是在后面保护着我们,关心着我们。你的关心我们都记在心里。谢谢!
陈美玲老师
唐佑彬老师
Thank You for taking care of us during this trip. Throughout the trips I've attended this year, I can say out loud that you are the most understanding teachers I've ever met. Though we are very noisy in the hostel, singing out loudly in the bus, you did not barge in and stop us. You let us do whatever we want, because you know that this is the lifestyle that we teenagers are having. Thank You.
Elaine Mah Ke Yun
台湾之星!Not to forget the very forgetful and blur blur! I've thought I got friends who are blur enough, but you are blur-er than them! Haha. Sitting in front of me in the bus, and always being bulllied. Thank you for the blurness you brought to us during the trip to taiwan. It sure made us laughed. Hehe. Stay in touch alright. :)
Leong Xiu Han
The one who sat in front of me in the bus too! Cheerful & lively girl! Thank you for the medicine that you brought so that people would not 晕车!All the best! :)
Cheong Ying Hui
Roommate! You are also very very "good". Always waking up the last, always snapping at me too, always bickering with me! The best thing you've ever done for me is to lend me your laptop. Hah. Joking. Hope our friendship continues on! :)
Thanks for being my roommate too! Love you! :D
Choo Ying Ci
Lively & Acitive Girl! My group mate! Thank you for bringing laughter to us! Hope you can continue being so high! :)
Lim Jia Qiang
My neighbour! Hahah. When you got sick in Taiwan, you made all of us worried. At least you recovered. Take Care and continue to keep in touch. Not to forget, 1705's 老大!
Wang ZheFu
You! You! You! Always begging me to let you sit beside her. Trying to make me happy so that I can let you sit beside her eh? And I fulfilled your wish on the last day! Happy? Anyway just want to thank you for carrying my heavy bag around! All the best! :)
Wu Bo Cheng
Haha, your exposed secrets. Poor you! Hehe. But thanks, thanks for showing me the fun side of you! :) Take Care! And next time when I get to taiwan, be a good host and bring me around alright! :)
Yan Xiao Xi
Thanks for bringing laughter! When something drop on your head that made everyone laugh. Haha. :)
Hor Pei Hua
Hey! Say! Jump! Yes! Hahha, A part of Wonder girls too! Love you! :)
Sun Ya Huan
Saw an emotional side of you! We planned how to celebrate your birthday. Touched?? Must alright! :P Glad that you went on this trip with us, if not we girls wouldn't know how to react at times. Thank you :)
Tan Xin Hui
Your fringe don't have fen1 cha1. It's alright! hehe. Love you ttm! :)
Toh Jia Yu
Hey, you are still so quiet during this trip! Are you recovering from you cough alr? Take Care alright! All the best :)
Valissa Yap Shu Xian
Hehe, thank me for shieding you from him! :P And thank me for accompanying you to chat with ***c. x) Don't fall in love with him, wake up to reality! haha. love you ttm too! :)
Chan Xian Fu Denis
Roommate panda! Thanks for being the early bird and wake us up!! May our friendship stay forever! :)
Goh Wan Xin
Hello girl! Thanks for being in my group and make us high alright! :)
Loh Wei Jie Henry
So sry eh, for playing cards until late into the night, and then causing you not to have a good sleep. Well, thanks too for helping us in one way or another! :)
Lu BeiEr
You are not drunk, but you are scary! Haha, yeah, thanks for playing all those kiddish rides with us :) And Joanne Ho! hehe. I know you love her. :)
Tyan Chwan Rong
You pang-seh us right on the last day! So next time when I get to visit Taiwan again, be a good host alright! :) And thanks for being such a great grp leader, making sure that we are on time. Not forgetting the joggings late at night in JianTan. I think we are crazy luh. Hehe. :)
Cheng Huai Hui
Finally, it took you long enough to solve those intelligent games yeah? All the best lively girl! :)
Wang Xiao Ya
Quiet girl, but she is really friendly! :)
Zhu Junru
Nice girl to hang out with! Wish that I can get to know you more though! :)
Huang Shuwen
Little girl too! Hehe. Thanks for helping me to open the door too so I can chat with Val. Hehe. Take Care of your health alright :)
Shih Fu Hua
Hello! A very hyper girl!! Thanks for being in my group. Take Care! & Bring me around next time I go Taiwan! :)
Tan Eng Leong
Haha, you looked quiet to me. The funniest incident I had of you was that you didn't buy anything and yet on the last day you shocked us that you could not stuff your things into your luggage and it will be overload. It was real crazy and shocked. Haha. All the best! :)
Loh Han Le
Pretty girl! Thanks for your great and wonderful camera. Take Care loads :)
Teo Wan En
High girl in my group! :) Hope we can go out some day! :)
Choo Poh Ying
Ah Bao! my roommate! Thanks for being a "mommy" and taking care for us alright! Though you nearly lost your voice, thank god you still manage to find it back and still continue to take care of us. Take Care loads. Friends forever! :)
Ow Wen Yan
You looked very very tanned to me! o.o But yeah, thanks for being so lovely! :)
Seow Li Ling
马来妹!Thanks for helping me to open your room door so that I can find Val! Hehe. :)
Plus, not forgetting Shuai Ges too! Hehe! :)
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of eachother everywhere. " - Tim Mcgraw
Good friends are like stars...you don't always see them, but you know they're always there. I just hope one day, on the streets, we will not end up as strangers, we will not end up as hi-bye friends.
Through these 15 days, we have found a nickname for each other, we have learn to call ourselves through our nicknames. All these proved the deep friendship ties we have forged with one another. Friendship can sometimes end in love, but love in friendship, never.
For I know that memories last forever, never do they die. With that, my friends, I end off with a quote by Lugwig Van Beethoven "Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
With that, I end off here.
Take Care everyone!
WIth love,
grace:)
No comments:
Post a Comment