Thursday, November 27, 2008

I hate NATO ppl!
NO
ACTION
TALK
ONLY
yeah=/

Okay, went t submit my sales report tday & got my bro's t-shirt.
S size, am I that small -.-
&& on a random note, my pri 3,9yrs old cousin can wear my shirt!
It fits her PERFECTLY
Wow, I shld go erm reflect!? =/

I have STM.
I forgot what I want t blog today):
Nvm,
shall chiong ming zhong now!
Vroom vroom vroom, engine chiong chiong chiong!

Busy whole wkend
Look forward:
-Tmr's girlfriend outing!
-Dinner with my BIBI CASSANDRA on sat!
That's all(:

I want t rebond my hair,
but got scolded my Ives -.-
She said my hair was natural straight, don't waste $$
So am I suppose t be happy or sad? Ha~
BUT! My bibi is super hiong!
Go put colour strend liao eh.
RED SUMMORE!
Whoa, so old but so IN!
LOLL JKJK
Cool man.
Scarly nxt time I go see my real grandma, her hair is red too? =/
I'll laugh until I roll on the floor man. LOL

Anw, my free msgs are gonna end soon.
Same goes for my calls.
I think chalet gone case if I keep msging.
Oh my holy godness,
if this mth my phone bill still so high,
I bet my dad's gonna kill me, no strangle me.
Gosh, I foresee that!
So ppl, if you see me nt replying to your msg, don't blame me T.T
Only 5msgs per day, how worse can it be.
&& I have t last until 18dec.
It's nt even 1st of dec yet.
HOW BAD CAN IT GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment