Omg, I ought to slap myself seriously.
Cassandra will nod her head when she sees this.
Ah this blur unique aunty Cassandra: Her CCA starts at 0745 and she woke up at 0830 while I woke up at 0800! Whose blurer?! && She thought her CCA ends at 1700 when it ends at 1200. I must congratulate her man.
Omg, my room is still unpack! Jialing is coming over tmr. Die man.
Cass wants t help me pack! Yeah thanks alot man! (:
But it'll be weird cause you won't know what I want t leave behind. LOL
Thanks for the help though:DDDD
Arghh, job desperately needed. OH man. Someone help me please.
Alot of things undone.
Suddenly I feel that I don't belong to this fast-pace world. I belong to the world of snail. Perhaps even worse than that -.-
Im wols. I admit -.-
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment