Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Super lots of things to post! :D
Went out in the morning for sth.
Then on the way back Ming Yuh(MY) called me(G).
This was our conversation:
MY: Hello, I'm calling frm Brother's
G: Eh yeah, hi
MY: Just wanted t check out...
Skip skip skip
MY: So how many units have you sold?
G: err 2(Sounds dejected)
MY: ohh, its okay, first timers are like that.
G:(thinking, But lihui sold 5 lah!) But you know, i sold 5 canon printers leh, only 2 brothers
MY: What?! huh, why? *laughs
G: cause they don't trust brother, nv hear before brother~
MY: diao. so lame.
G:(yeah I know.) So i no choice must sell brother, cause the lao ban says he mustn't lose customers):
MY: oh okay, but try to sell more brother printers
G:(yeah of course i want lah, brother got commission leh, canon don't have) yeah, i'll try =]
*prays*

&& i told my bibi that I'm gonna wear bro's t-shirt
she mistook as my real bro's t-shirt.
Wow~ we are in different world, our brain are in different eras. LOL
I'm highlighting green because she will definitely sees this. haha.

Yeah, so that's all for today,
Shall submit sales report tmr.
&& have dinner with my bibi on sat since qian hui won't be going too.
I'm so lonely then~
*mere grins-

Anw, my aunt called just now, she says my voice is sweet & you4.
I wonder is it really true?
Glenn said that before too! He just said my voice sounds wrong on the phone?
Ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment