Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm really happy today!

Managed to achieve something today.

Nah, it's not cleaning my room.

Butbut, I FINALLY after 234243millionzillion years I've cleared dou niu yao bu yao.

yeah, i'm slowpoke I know, but who cares~

OHoh, I've also managed t fnish 10promises to my dog.

Woots, 2 shows in a day! :D:D:D:D



On the other hand, I slept like a pig.

Real pig. I slept a total of 11hrs today, Woke up only at 1130am~

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.

Yeah, I'm sure you can. HAHA



&& royce choco doesn't have vacancy for me alr.

&& the job offering $7-10/hr says I'm TOO YOUNG.

eh hello, 16 is considered young.

Then what about Cassandra?

She's only 15yrs old.

Then I bet she must be BABY AUNTY CASSANDRA.



&& oh my god, my dad just talked t me && I forgot what I wanted t typed.
Oh forget it, shall disappear now!

No comments:

Post a Comment