Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ah well.

Some updates.



- Lessons were until 5pm ytd, and it will continue all the way on every Friday. Wonder how I'll survive on that day. But luckily, there valissa, the hyper & mood high girl to acc me! :D

- Bought some IT gadgets tday and saw NP sirs desmond, ch, kw, zh.

&& I met Alvin the Epson promo too. He badmouth me to the canon promo! -.- But it was fun & nice seeing him too. Hope to see ya again ;D

- I realised I haven got into my study mood. Oh gosh, everything's getting tougher by the minute. Hope I'll get into the study mood asap. If not, it;ll be terrible. I'm still like procrastinating, telling myself that i still have time, its only the beginning. But, I better buck up, seriously. Get back into your study mood quickly, grace! STOP PROCRASTINATING, IT SUCKS. I really have no sense of self-discipline at all. Oh my gosh~

- && I haven really d/l songs every since last yr. Haha. It's that a good thing? lol. Hope someone sends me some new chinese songs quick! (:

- &&I;m going to learn korean soon I guess? Heh.



Jiayou grace!

Jiayou everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment