I'm back again!
These few days were just mass lecture, nth much really..
&& ytd I had to ps my og mates to meet yanshin!
She must feel honoured okay!
&& really long long long itme nv meet her le! Miss her! xD
Yep, we went for high-tea. Lol.
Yeh, she was complaining to me that she couldn't eat! LOL
I can't imagine now its her turn to suffer all the pain, or rather, lose weight. LOL
&& Yep, know my class tday alr.
out of 22 ppl,
only all 4 pure singaporeans
1 Pr frm malaysian
4 Pr frm china
rest all pure china ppl.
Wow! What an interesting class!
&&I kept saying china slang alr!
Omg!!!
My friends are like sooner or ltr, you will learn their natives lang.
Omg, that's so cool, but I can see that my english is alr deproving badly!
I;m so dead alr.!
Must improve more in my eng.!
One more thing, procrasitnation really sucks.
I'm serious.
Forget it, i shld enjoy myself now.
since tmr is orientation camp! xD
Oh cool, shall blog after the camp which is probably sat/sun.
yeah, that's all folks. (:
Thank god orientation camp is nt like jss camp!~
Haha.
PS. Cassandra stop nagging! I've blogged xD
No comments:
Post a Comment