Okay people!
It's sunday! (:
Means, omg sch's starting tmr ):
Omg, sian sian sian!
I hope orientation gets fun tmr since peiling, xiujin, zhihui are all in the same grp as me!
&& JJ's damn cool can, last yr orientation grp was based on bdae month, what about this yr? Hmm...
I just hope their orietation will be fun! :D
Unlike sec sch.... Sigh...
Anw, I have a big problem here.
What bus route should I take to sch tmr?!
Walao, i hate the damn bus 99. Cause there are fuhua,huayi all those students...Zzzz...
If the 99 bus ever makes me late for sch, i swear i'll nvr take them again, cause I've nvr been late for sch since pri sch, i hope this stupid 99 won't make me late okay! Roar!!!
So
route no.1: Takes bus 99 & alight str8 at the bus stop behind sch. Well, this is good if it's raining because there's shelter all the way, but journey is long. &&It may have traffic jam if there's too many traffic lights & people. Roar!
route no.2: Takes bus 185 and cross the road. Well, I will have to walk damn far just to take the 185, but, the journey is super fast.
route no.3: Takes bus 99 and alight opp boon lay CC and then take bus 11 there. Well, I'm sure this will be fast because bus 11 is always faster than bus 99. Confirm de. Although it takes ard 10min to reach jj, It's more worth it k. but if it's raining, sian alr.
Okay, so now, back to the quiz Jialing asked me to do. I'll do! (:
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
For you - Erm i think it has no link? LOL
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
请在我后悔之前离开我 - why would i do that?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
小乌龟 - is that my feeling tday!?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
mvp情人 - ?!?!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
超快感 - hmm, okay chiong chiong chiong all the way then!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Seasons in the sun - speechless...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
表白 - i'm suppose to think of them, why would i express it out?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
呛司呛司 - ?!
WHAT IS 2+2?
One of us - Perhaps 2 is a number and they are the same eh?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
To be or not to be - I'm still having doubt abt my best friend?! How could I!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
够爱 - Hmm, maybe this is what i've contributed?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
舞出彩虹 - whoa, so colourful!
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
驾照看一下 - any link to my future job?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
朋友 - only friends!? Aww...
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
世界唯一的你 - yep, this is logical! LOL I'm the only one surrounding their world. LOL
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Lay all your love on me - haha. Can my husband do that?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I've gotta get a message to you - hMmm...
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
无静的思念 - I ain't a loner am i?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Don't forget to remember - Yep, I'll rmb every single one of you ;)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Alone - hMmm..maybe trap in the lift.. LOL
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
世界最美的风景 - whoa, i'll die in a beautiful place!
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
爱情yoghurt - huh?!
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Graduation Song - I thought this is suppose to make you cry?!
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Forever love - I thought this is suppose to make you laugh?!
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
哲学家 - hMm,.. to a professor then?
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
豆浆油条 - I love eating them de eh..
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
神秘嘉宾 - It's a secret?! LOL
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
First Day - Hmm... my first day of everything
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Everyday I have to cry some - LOL, i have lots of tears then.. yeah i;m quite emotional though
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
庆祝 - yay, it's a time for celebration today! but sadly it's nt because tmr sch is starting!
10 people i tag
1. yanshin
2. jialing
3. weiqi
4. jiaxin
5. hazel
6. vivian
7. michelle
8. liling
9. dorisa
10. rahmah
yepyep! hehe! But sadly I'm both excited & scared for sch. LOL
Wonder how my ogl looks like.Hazel is og22. Damn far can?!
&&she said her ogl's voice damn high. Laugh out loud man. LOL
& oh well, the quiz is ridiculous. Well. that's how its suppose to be meant. LOL
So tmr is sch alr!
Time flies so fast!
I gotta wake up early tmr! ><
Okay fine.
I've had enough of my rantings.
I wonder what my ogl will look like tmr?
Yup 715 in sch hall. next time will be 740am le! WOohoo;D
Zzz.. Okay sec sch also like that, i shld get use to it.
4 yrs of waking up early at 5am
3mths of waking up late at 11am
So whats the 3 mths as compared to 4 yrs?
I;ll definitely get use to it. ;D
It's a long long post tday! WOohoo!
&&adult bus fare tmr! wthhs.
Okay the going-to-poly students too. LOL (but i know of a way nt t use adult bus fare LOL)
Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment