Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh well, when's the last time I updated!?
Shall post today then. Hehe.

Tuesday 3 Jan 2009
Chu er! Went to visit all my dad's side relatives. Played with Edrick & Fedrick too.
They are so playful and naughty nowadays.
Can't stand them at all. Haiyoyoyo~

Wednesday 4 Jan 2009
Erm, I think I stayed at home today. Yep, rotted at home like mad and oh my newphews came to my hse!

Thursday 5 Jan 2009
Met up with Hazel and we went to collect my pay! WOohoo~ money is rolling in alr. xD
Went to E.HO's hse for gathering. It was superb & Fun with lots of laughter from the class. Her mom cooked some snacks for us to eat. Thanks alot! (:
Then went to Cass's hse for CNY gathering. Learned mahjong there. & glad to say I'm pro ><
Just by looking at her play I know how to play mahjong alr. Omg I'm so happy! (:
Stayed there for quite some time and went back with leslie&leon.

Friday 6 Jan 2009
Know where we are posted to alr. JJC.
I had a dream before i actually confirmed where I went. LOL
Met up with 4/4'08 and off we went to sch to find Ms Tang. Then we went to limying's hse, hhsing's hse and my hse for hse hopping! Oh man, it was ultra fun. (:
Photos up next time.
&&the funny incident was when someone farted loudly.
&&hazel had to do some stunts
&&sellek & edmund had to kiss each other.
All thanks to vivian's game of 'the pig'.It was freaking nice! (:

Saturday 7 Jan 2009
2 days to sch reopen! ):
Both excited and sad.
Hehe.
Anw, my ogl called my just now. His name is Andy and he says I'm in OG3. Anyone the same as me?
And also there's a camp frm 12-14feb. Omg.
Camp. It has been a long time I've ever had a camp.
& I really don't feel like going.
It's like back to lower sec where you are the camper instead of the instructor.
Know what am I trying to say?
Dreading it~

No comments:

Post a Comment