Oh no I;m in a dilema!
I havent complete all my choices yet!
&& I don't know which t put!
I've alr amended it 4 times!?
Omg, seriously, idk what t choose now?
Advice please!!! =/
&&I'm so sad tday!
Went t bugis & yet I didn't get t buy anything!
Shopped ard jp also didnt get t buy anything!
Aww...
Then my mom & i met up with my dad & shopped for cny goodies!
Im afraid that i'll start eating them tmr ><
Hah.
Hmm,
I forgt what I want t write alr.
Nvm, shall end off here now!
Ohoh!
I rmb-ed again suddenlY! LOL
Here's a quiz for you all,
it's easy de lor, read once alr you know.
Unlike that cass,so lousyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Until now still dunno.
If you relaly dunno e ans, then come ask me bah :)
什么动物,你打死它,它却流了你的血?
So that's all (:
No comments:
Post a Comment