Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow, no updates for a long long time ;D

yeah, wkends was work, sales was bad!
Partly was because i wasn't feeling well that day & I had no mood t push sales.
In the end, epson was dominating all the sales! ><
But, it's rather alright t me(:

Monday was results day.
Yeah, face the reality.

I cried, but it was because I was happy & sad with my results :D
On the whole, I should feel disappointed with my results, esp my sciences.
Yet on the other hand, I should feel happy because at least, i improved!
and it wasn't by just one grade, for most of the subj, i improved by 3 grades or more.
So isn't that a great huge improvement?

Really, i don't mind having this results, because I'm satisfied that the hard work i've put in will only get me this. I know im nt as clever as some other ppl, so i put in effort and work hard.
Though the results t others is abit low, but i'm just me.
To me, it's alr very good.

Can you believe the fact that frm sec 3 to now, i've nvr pass both my maths, geog & both my sciences?
Can you believe the fact that my L1R5 was always 30+?
Can you now believe the fact that I scored good(to me) grades for them?
Can you now believe the fact that my L1R5 was only 10+?
To me, it wasnt easy because everytime i failed it was very discouraging for me.

Thanks t my teachers who nvr gave up in me.
Really my heartfelt thanks.

yes i know, my parents are disappointed in one way or another,
but they dont show because they know i have alr put in alot of effort.
but i know they are feeling disappointed deep down in their hearts, thus it made me sad & i cried.
Well, to me its alright because i know i have done it.

at least i have improve frm a fail or an f9 to a b plus.
To me, it's alr very very very encouraging.
Though it;s clearly shown that im nt a sci person, but thank god that i've succeeded in a small obstacle.

I will work hard extra doubly when i get into the nxt choice of what i want.

Thus, this shows t the rest of the ppl, if you want, you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment