Yay, It's gonna be sun sooN! & I have t wake up at 7am tmr :(
tday was nearly late for work!
No Alvin tday!
Change t another person for epson & there's a canon promoter tday!
So 3 including me!
It's good, but what does this mean?
Competitiveness is strong!
But overall I managed t sell 5, epson 1(LOL) canon 5(3 is verbal persuading, 2 is through newspaper)
Yeah, so I guess the boss shld be happy there?
&& The epson promo is cool k!
He's mix blood, dads a malay, mums a chinese.
Wow!
He's damn cool.
1. He's a malay by right, but he don't speak malay, he speaks chinese!
2. By left, He's a free thinker & he doesn't fast!
Wow!
3. He has both CNY & hari raya public hols!
See how coolio is that?!
LOL
Yeah, will be seeing them too tmr, hope my sales can maintain:D
Jiayou Grace!
Jiayou Everyone! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment