Finally, after like xyz years? LOL
Went for dental tday!
Saw Daron -.-
&& the dentist tightened it, it was damn tight can!
&painful for this time round...
Ltr on, my dad drove my mom&I t jp for some groceries shopping
& sth funny happen!
I was uber stupid can!?!?
I NEARLY WENT INTO A STRANGER'S CAR.
MEANS, I WENT UP T THE WRONG CAR.
I SAW THAT CAR SILVER IN COLOUR, I THOUGHT IT WAS MY DAD'S CAR
THEN I WALKED TOWARDS IT AND THEN I REALISED,m l
EH, HOW COME ITS NT MY DAD FACE?!
Then, I realised it was the wrong car!
Damn heng I nv open can!?
The driver was looking at me shockingly lah!
Thought I wanna rob him like that!
Walao, I was damn paiseh lah.
&what worse was my dad saw it and he kept laughing and suaning at me! ):
Okay, that was the most embarrassing & the first most paiseh thing I've done in 2009
What's more stored in for me in 2009? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment