Hello earthlings!
Shall start off with ytd!
Met toilet gang for outing t ECP at 130pm
BUTBUT there were some who were late at ard an hr ltr! tsktsk. LOL
Out of 8, only 5 went?
Hazel, Michelle& Vivian didn't go):
nvm, nxt outing will go okays! (:
Then off t ecp, cycled frm 4-6pm
Had lots of laughter chats(:
Then headed off t steamboat at downtown east
The food was nt worth the moneY!
Not going back t eat le, zhen4 fa1 huo2 hai3 xian1 was so so so much better, and its like a little more ex like ard $4 only?
MORE WORTH IT LAH..
Reached home nearly t 11pm hence, no blog xD
This early morning, met lihui and off we went t bugis t finalise our pay!
Hope we get our pay soon! (:
Before CNY hopefully(:
Yay, & will be working under them directly frm feb-march, means going t harvey only for another 2wks le (:
Anw, then went off t meet nurul&esther(sry! I was late><) head t SP and then ngee ann!
&E.HO made us walk super super long! ):
Awwwwwwww.......
So ,that's all for tday, real lazy t blog!
Won't be blogging tmr too!
Cause I'm working!
So so, I have a job offer!
Sales promoter for Brother printer
$7/hr + commission.
WOrking only on wkends frm 12-7pm frm 31jan to 15 march. (12-15march is IT show tentatively, so you can work during IT shows too, its nt compulsory though)
Who wants tell me ASAP cause I have 2 more vacancies left(:
People who are confirmed will be me, lihui, qianhui, yanshin, chingyee, katherine
You all must be confirm that you can work or else if ming yuh kills me, I'm really gonna kill you! LOL
So if want, tell me asap @ 91132312 okay! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment