This is gonna be a chop-chop post
And after that, I will maybe blog only once a wk after nxt nxt wk?
It depends though.
&&I'm thinking of what cca to join tmr!
yes, i'm interested in their yoga and takweondo!
yes, i'm interested in their yoga and takweondo!
LOL. I know lots of you are gonna laugh. But yeah, I won't believe myself either if i really join-ed either one.
On the contrary, I doubt I will join, because it doesn't really help you much in your testi.
Maybe considering OGL & CSL too? Hmm..
Anw, tmr lessons are gonna end at 1130 leh!
Shiok anot?!
My lessons are like wthhs?!
Lessons frm 8-9am & frm 1030-1130 only!
Yup ONLY!
Can you imagine i have 1 and 1/2 hrs of break in between?
I think i can go home first then come back lah! LOL
But sadly, the sch only allows students to go back only at 1pm onwards & there's cca open hse tmr, so gotta stay back lah..zz
cca open hse starts at 2pm. so having another 2 and 1/2 hrs more break. Zzz!
Sian!
Shall post my timetable up ltr!
& the good thing i like abt jj is they don't care abt attire, as in we can wear colour ankle socks and whatever shoes you want~
we can also show our hp off in front anywhere after sch, during lessons also can sms, just don't let cher see. Oh man~
we can wear any t-shirt with JJ logo & skirt to sch everyday except on mon only. While guys can wear any t-shirt with JJ logo & berms/pants! Damn cool can?!
But the principal is damn blunt! Very very very! He doesn't mind hurting your feelings de lor..
Oh well~
But the lessons tmr are super lame, i wonder how i'm gonna survive tmr~
K that's all folks~
here's a copy of my tentative timetable~
THough some lessons end at 3pm Zzz...
Take a look yourself and you will laugh at me i know. I can't believe it too! Faints~
I'm nt taking 4 H2 subjs anymore.
So this is my combination for now.
Haiz, but i;'m still satisfied with it! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment