Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Badminton Match!

Okay I shall update the badminton match which was held on tuesday! :D
For the first 17 yrs of my life, Yep, finally watched a live badminton match.

JJC VS RJC.
Yep, to RJ, perhaps it was a yearly event.
But for JJ, it was a once in a lifetime. I was told that the last time they went into the finals was 5 years ago. So, it was rather a great achievement.

Though we lost, but it was a tough fight.
A really tough one. We lost with pride I would say :D
&& seeing the players cry made me heart sour.
It was indeed sad, but we won in terms of spirit, that's the way :D

Took some photos and the banners comparing both schools were LOL
Once you see it, you will definitely get a shock.
It's like our one banner can alr cover all RJ's banner. That's how dramatic our banners are Haha.
Photos time! It's been a long time since I've uploaded photos. :D
Supporters from RJC
RJ badminton Players warming up
Their banners
RJ's side!
JJ's side, See the huge difference! LoL!
Yeah! The spirit!
Our side :D
OUr huge school flag "D
COmpare to their side? /:
Close view of their banners
Another view of our banner
Theirs!
Preparing to put up banners!

This is the huge suprise of the day!
Scary enough as compared toe theirs? Ajar!
Unite!


&& This match has made me changed my mindset towards some. Yep, you know who you are/ you know who I'm referring to. :D

PS. CHina trip updates! /:

No comments:

Post a Comment