Ahh, the wkends are over.
Kinda not looking forward to sch tmr.
Ehh, wait, I've got an MC tmr. But still, I'm going to sch. /:
Oh yeah, went to visit the doc this morning.
Got kinda pissed off.
Waited there from 830am to 1230noon.
yes, for the whole of 4hrs, and yet I got to see the doc only for 5min.
See!!!
The rest of the patients are either really seeing the doc for their sickness or they even hogger to the doc by asking them qns that aren't related to their sickness! -.-
Can't you see the swine flu pandemic is here now? They should quickly see the doc and shoo off home!
Made others wait for god-knows-how-long.
&&While I was waiting, I saw many people going in and coming out with their hands covered with plaster! They had blood test!
Omg, it was freaking scary and I thought I had to do blood test too!
Thank god, I didn't need to.
Still, blood test with the injection can make me faint alr.. Hoho. D:
Alright, then slack my way through the whole afternoon and I guessed I'm going off to sleep again at night.
Got to skip PE tmr I guess?
Rahh...
Goodbye people.
Ennjoy your remaining hols. :D
Okay, it's back to studying time again tmr. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment