Saturday, May 02, 2009

Motivation!




Yay, at least i've studied a teeny weeny bit this morning. Although it's just the short morning, and I still consider myself slacking, it's still some sort of motivation that I've completed school work yeah? xD

Managed to complete the mt hw, but I still have some which I don't know how to do.
As for maths, 2 words: Give up! /:
It's really really tough!
Graphing Techniques! :(
Shall go ask someone on Monday then.

After that, it was slacking time. Rather sleeping time the whole afternoon.
Cause I was still sick /:
I wanted to see the doctor, but what if I got quarantined!? Choy~
Omg, pray that I don't need to see the doctor, I'm rather determind to cure myself.
And I think due to these few days of sleep, by the time I recover, I will be super energetic. Lol
&& I lost a kilo! Haha.
Yet I know, on Monday when I go back to school, I'll gain it back! School is disrupting my mealtimes seriously!

&&I bloghopped to Nichole's blog just now.
Wow, Perth sceneries are super nice. No wonder my dad wants to go there. But my mom don't want because she wants to go places they've never went to?!
I will & I must go Perth one day, hopefully end of this year with the school! :D
Oh please, I really want to go there.
The pictures seem editted but I know it's not. Because my dad told me its reallyreally nice there!
Anw, enjoy yourself over there Nichole and take care of yourself esp with the killer virus going ard now! :D

&& to raymond see too! Canada's highly prone to that kind of virus so keep yourself healthy alright! :D

Hmmm, that's all I have for my post now.
Shall go off to slack now /:

Thank god for the long holiday that I can replenish my energy these few days! :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment